- Equitable and inclusive employment for all people, including individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Responsible environmental stewardship of resources- recycling building materials & promoting energy efficiency and conservation.
- Respect and integrity of local culture and community; finding community based solutions to local problems.
- Preservation of New Orleans neighborhoods and architectural heritage.
- Redemptive spirit of people; allowing and encouraging individuals to be greater than any court record.
- Commitment to community and service- promoting the Corps culture in the Greater New Orleans Area.
- Continuing training & education opportunities that bring people out of poverty.